Purpoodock Club is known for its strong junior programs. Our programs cover juniors from ages 6-18. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable and safe golf learning experience that resonates with junior golfers so they can learn the game of golf for a lifetime. If you are considering golf for your junior, look no further than Purpoodock Club.
- Lots of spring and summer programs to help the kids get off to the right start
- Operation 36 Academy Classes
- All clinics feature a small student to instructor ratio
- Summer Golf Camps
- PGA Junior League (13 and under)
- Drive, Chip & Putt Practice Days
- Our programs are designed to ensure each child is “course ready” before they step foot onto the course.
- Purpoodock Club has two sets of PGA Family Tees
Our PGA Head Professional, Tony Decker is a U.S. Kids Certified Instructor. U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coaches are recognized as experts in teaching golf to kids ages 12 and under. Certified Coaches learn to leverage their expertise by incorporating an in-depth understanding of club fitting for young golfers, utilizing an established curriculum that features game-based learning methods, offer playing opportunities on the golf course from scaled yardages, and communicate effectively with parents.
Tony is recognized as a Top 50 U.S. kids Golf Instructor
Tony is involved with the Positive Coaching Alliance and is a certified Double-Goal Coach.